He began playing the drums at age 4, piano at 6 and violin at 11. In 2004 he graduated in guitar, theory and arrangement (Percentomusica of Rome). He studied composition at the Conservatory of Fermo and Electronic Music at the Conservatory of Pesaro with Eugenio Giordani and David Monacchi.
- Bachelor’s degree “magna cum laude” in Music and New Tecnology - Conservatory of Pesaro.
He approaches the world Unix/Linux and Free Software thanks to the friendship of the founders of ILDN - Italian Linux Distro Network.
He worked as assistant to Ambisonics Spatialization in the multimedia performance “De Divina Proportione” - Simone Sorini and David Monacchi, as Sound Design with Stefano Vinciarelli in the Theater Show “La fuga” (Escape) at the presence of author Gao Xingjian, Nobel Prize 2000.
In 2012, in partnership with Eugenio Giordani, Anthony realised a Live Electronics for the conference show “Bestiario filologico e fantastico” - Ermanno Cavazzoni.
In May 2014, he takes part in the FKL SOUNDSCAPE MEETING in Florence with Rad’Art Project and he plays in the Linux Audio Conference 2014 - ZKM in Karlsruhe, Germany
In August 2014, He works on the his project “Beyond the human atom” for a site-specific residency in LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE (Quebec City) - exchange program with the center Rad’Art located in Italy.
Most recently he worked as analyst and software developer for the project “Fragments of extinction” by David Monacchi.
His work ranges from Sound Research, Sound Designer, programming, live electronics, Sound Installations, spatialization techniques, sound engineer and field recording.
- Soundscape Composition - Piano Selvatico (Wild Plane) - Pianpicollo Selvatico (Levice 2016) - “Csound30” Maynooth University (Ireland 2016)
- Sound Design with David Monacchi - Movie: “Dusk Chorus” director Nika Saravanja, Alessandro D’Emilia (2016)
- Electroacoustic Composer and Sound Design - Movie: “ANANKE” director Claudio Romano (2015)
- Sound Developer - “Fragments Of Extinction” by David Monacchi - Italy (2015)
- Artist Residency Site-Specific - “Beyond the Human Atom” - La Chambre Blanche (2014)
- Electroacoustic Composition - “Etherotopie” - Conservatory of Pesaro SPACE (2014)
- Electroacoustic Composition - “Through the space of crying” - LAC2014 ZKM Kubus (2014)
- Analysis - “A new Recording Approach in Primary Equatorial Forests” by David Monacchi (2014)
- Ambisonics Spatialization - “De Divina Proportione” by Simone Sorini and David Monacchi (2011)
- Theatre, Sound Design, Electroacoustic Composition - “La Perdita” by Diana Ripani (Italy 2016)
- Electroacoustic Composition - “Lampi sull’Eni” - Liquidi Volumi TeverEterno (Rome 2016)
- Sound Installation - A/traverso “Percorsi Ondivaghi” - Martinsicuro TE (2015)
- Live Electronics - “SGUARDI SONORI” - Ancona (2014)
- Theater, Sound Design - “LA FUGA” - with Stefano Vinciarelli - Festival Villa Castelle PU (2013)
- Sonification - “METEOPHONIE” - ideated by Eugenio Giordani - Pesaro (2013)
- Sound Installation - “ERRATICA #2 Paper White” with Stefano Vinciarelli - Gubbio (2013)
- Programming, Recording, Theater - “Salomè” by Oscar Wild - with David Monacchi - Fano (2012)
- Sound Installation “ERRATICA #1” - with Stefano Vinciarelli and Niccolò Di Gregorio (2012)
- Electroacustic Composition, Concert - “SCAMBI MICROFESTIVAL” - Fossombrone PU 2011
- Concert - “Bestiario filologico e fantastico” E. Cavazzoni - with E. Giordani - Pesaro (2012)
- Concert - “URLO Urbino Laptop Orchestra” - conductors A. Petrolati and C. Fatigoni (2011)
- Theater, Sound Design - “Vai a vedere i gorilla” by G. Freytag - Accademia Belle Arti - Milano (2011)
- Theater, Sound design - “La bellezza salverà il mondo” MOBY DICK Melville - Fano (2011)
- Recording, Mixing, Mastering - Trace Elements: Electric Trip (Live in Teramo Again) - Paolo Di Sabatino, Christian Galvez & Dennis Chambers (Italy 2016)
- Recording, Mixing, Mastering - “Sinking Lads EP” (Italy 2016)
- Recording, Mixing, Sound Design - “The Warm Feeling of Cold” - ALEX PAOLINI - Italy (2013)
- Technical Advice - “Pulsazioni 1” - by Stefano Boffi - Italy (2013)
- Recording “unreleased music FERRONI ZANDONAI” - with David Monacchi - Todi, Italy (2013)
- Technical Advice - “Ascolta la musica che ti ascolta” by W. Branchi and D. Monacchi - Trieste (2011)
SoundScape - Field Recording
- Field Recording for Multimedia Installation - “Palela 0.1” - Urbino (2015)
- Field Recording “SoundScape” - Quebec City (2014)
- Sound Library - PIANPICOLLO SELVATICO - Italy (2014)
- Soundscape Composition - “Per chi suona il paesaggio” - MEETING FKL Florence (2014)
- Soundscape Composition - SUONO - RAD’ART Mercato Saraceno, Italy (2014)
- Field Recording - “SoundWalk Pesaro” with Eugenio Giordani - Pesaro (2013)
- Field Recording - “Giulio Perticari Park” with S. Vinciarelli, N. Di Gregorio - Italy (2012)
- Field Recording - “Ear to the earth” Soundwalk with Hildegard Westerkamp - Pesaro (2012)
- Guitar and Music Theory - Overtones Studio San Benedetto del Tronto
- Sound Engineer - with Stefano Segatori Overtones Studio San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy (2013)
- Electronic Music and Sound Perception - JuliaJazz - Giulianova, Italy (2013)